Friday 15 May 2015

True or false? Ali Zafar is starring in Bollywood road trip film



Contrary to Ali Zafar's earlier declared intention to solely focus on his own production, the rumour mill has it that the Kill Dil star will next be seen in a road trip film in Bollywood, according to Times of India.
The film, which is yet to be titled, will be directed by Abhishek Dogra (of Dolly ki Doli fame) and will be produced by former choreographer Ahmed Khan. Zafar has been hand-picked to play the role of a musician and will co-star with Huma Qureshi (Dedh IshqiyaGangs of Wasseypur - Part I), according to the report. The film will be set in India.
While Zafar did announce that he's taking a break from Bollywood, he did leave some room for exceptions. According to Times of India, he said in an interview with Mumbai Mirror: "It is a very special year for me. I just had a daughter, shifted to a new house and making a film in Pakistan... I have not rejected films here, I have just excused myself from them... But there's one idea which I have really liked and am contemplating it".
If the news is true, we can imagine that Zafar will also be taking charge of the film's soundtrack. Fingers crossed, for that will make a rollicking joy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment