Sunday 9 August 2015

It's just a personal choice: Fawad Khan on intimate scenes in Kapoor & Sons


He recently won an award for being the most beautiful man, but Fawad Khan appeared decidedly low key in an interview with Masala! magazine in India.
In the interview, the star shed light on rumours that had long been circulating about his upcoming flick Kapoor & Sons: specifically, his supposed refusal to appear in 'intimate' scenes onscreen with Alia Bhatt.
"The issue of kissing is nothing and just a personal choice for now," said Fawad. He added that rumours about him were the result of impostors on social networking sites, among other things.
The Khoobsurat star also confessed that he deeply missed the days when he was a musician in Pakistan, fronting rock band EP.
"I really do miss it," he told Masala!. "It’s a memory and an experience I really cherish. There is no comparison between the life of a rock star and an actor. If I could now, I would be a rock star within a blink of an eye. So as far as music is concerned, yeah, I might just go back to it but don’t want to be unfair to it. It requires its proper time and space."
The actor waxed philosophical about where his career has taken him and what he expects to do next: "I’ve expanded my skill-set through a very limited number of projects and been very lucky with the outcomes most of the time. As an individual, I’ve learnt a lot about life. Some things that proved to be helpful and some things I wish I never knew."
We can't help but wonder what the latter is!

No comments:

Post a Comment