Tuesday 22 September 2015

Intimate scenes don't appeal to my audience back home, says Fawad

It's true, people. Fawad Khan refused to do Battle of Bittora – a comedy film opposite Sonam Kapoor, with a screenplay written by her sister Rhea – partly because of the intimate scenes in the film.
He explains his decision in more expansive terms in his latest interview with Filmfare:
"Doing intimate scenes is something I’m uncomfortable with right now. I’ve mentioned that a couple of times before as well," said Fawad.
He continued, "...Because it will not appeal to the sensibilities of my audience back home. I have to go back and work there. I won’t be agirgit (chameleon) and change my colours just because I’m working here. Well, that’s my point of view."
So there you have it, folks. Fawad's clear about his boundaries, and has no problems working within them. We'll next see Fawad in Kapoor & Sons, opposite Alia Bhatt, Siddharth Malhotra and Rishi Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment