Monday 14 March 2016

I had to refuse PK because of Kapoor & Sons, shares Fawad Khan

We know that Fawad Khan is a hot commodity in Bollywood. But did you know that the actor had to turn down a role in Rajkumar Hirani’s blockbuster PK because of Kapoor & Sons?
“When I was approached for it, I completely lost my mind because I had gotten such a good opportunity but unfortunately I couldn't commit, as I had already given my dates to Kapoor & Sons. I only let any opportunities go when I am aware of all the aspects, but I regret it when I have to give something up due to commitment issues, which is what happened in the case of PK,” shared Fawad in an interview for his upcoming flick.
The Khoobsurat actor was offered the role that later went to Sushant Singh Rajput; he would have played Sarfaraz, the Pakistani man in the film, who falls in love with Anushka Sharma’s character.
The film, starring Aamir Khan, went on to become the highest-grossing film in the history of Hindi cinema, collecting more than Rs.300 crore at the box office.
Oh well, no harm, no foul. We're excited to see Fawad in Kapoor & Sons, which has been directed by Shakun Batra and also features Alia Bhatt and Siddharth Malhotra, and releases on March 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment