Sunday 31 July 2016

Anushka Sharma talks about having worked with all the three Khans

Anushka Sharma has made a place for herself in the industry even after being an outsider. She debuted with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi opposite Shah Rukh Kha, then did PK opposite Aamir Khan and is fresh from the release of Sultan with Salman Khan. She's one of the very few actresses to have worked with the three Khans, and with such grace.


When asked about it, Anushka said, "I have never really thought about all these things happening to me. I never thought about 'I'll get to work with all the three Khans'. It really wasn't something that ever occurred to me in my mind. But I feel humbled and happy... The contributions that I have had in the films is what makes it special for me."


She also feels fortunate for having worked with the three Khans because it is because of them and their fan following that her work has been able to reach out to so many people. "Their reach is phenomenal and because of their reach and their fan following, my work gets through to so many other people... So I feel happy, humbled and loved by the people for the appreciation I am getting for Aarfa's character (in Sultan)," she said.

3 comments:

  1. Nadeem Beg is working since seventeen year compelling arrangements business offering into little and broad Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology associations and Academic foundations • Successfully Managed, made and surpassed the technique for achievement consistently Dealt with various item offerings including capital equipment (Plate perusers and Robotic Lab systems), programming, reagents and complex organizations (toxicology and prosperity testing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dats really great for anushka sharma as she has worked with all three khans of bollywood, this will boost her confidence, please also update on new upcomming film of salman khan Tiger Zinda Hai
    thanks for this post keep updating

    ReplyDelete